0 lines of code changed in:
ClassLoader hierarchy changes:
* Use multi-parent ClassLoaders for antlibs and extensions, so that each
extension jar is loaded by a single ClassLoader in the hierarchy. Allows
classes from extensions to be shared across dependent antlibs and extensions.
* Changed contract of ClassLoaderManager.createClassLoader( File ), so that
it creates a new ClassLoader each time it is called.
* Changed ExtensionManager, so that it no longer extends PackageRepository.
* Added a few test cases for DefaultClassLoaderManager.
* Moved responsibility for checking myrmidon.home and building the various paths,
from DefaultEmbeddor and DefaultExtensionManager to EmbeddedAnt. Use the
platform path separator for the paths, rather than the | char.
* Use EmbeddedAnt in AbstractProjectTest, rather than using an Embeddor directly.
* AbstractComponentTest was not parameterising or initialising the test
15 lines of code changed in:
* Fixed a bunch of checkstyle violations (mostly
* Added basic javadoc target to build.
8 lines of code changed in:
* Added ClassLoaderManager.createClassLoader( File ), to create a
ClassLoader from a class-path.
* Moved responsibility for creation of ClassLoaders out of the tasks, and into
the ClassLoaderManager, which caches them, and resolves extension dependencies.
* Added PathUtil.createClassLoader() convenience method to create a ClassLoader
from a Path.
* Changed the PathUtil methods to use the more general FileList, rather than Path.
* Added 'classpath' attribute to the <*-available> conditions.
16 lines of code changed in:
Move ClassLoaderManager and DefaultClassLoaderManager into their own packages.
3 lines of code changed in: