|Author||Changes||Lines of Code||Lines per Change|
|donaldp||7 (100.0%)||126 (100.0%)||18.0|
0 lines of code changed in:
Run convert script to update to Beta Avalon.
44 lines of code changed in:
Updated to the version on harddisk + added the start of documentation.
Major changes include
* making convertion API context-sensitive
* the simplification of all the interfaces. The simplification is achived by applying IOC. Now AntEngine is responsible for creating and instantiating shared components via a ComponentManager.
* Moved most of startup code to AntEngine so that alternate front ends can be added in simply.
48 lines of code changed in:
Started adding some documentation and exporting the correct services via CM rather than all services.
19 lines of code changed in:
Continued developing myrmidon
* simplified logging interface to be independent of org.apache.log
* made it so that you no longer need to build a classpath and hand it to ant!!!
* added ant-call task
15 lines of code changed in: