0 lines of code changed in:
* Changed DefaultPropertyResolver to use the converter to convert from Object -> String.
* Added general purpose Object -> String converter that simply uses Object.toString().
* Reorganised AbstractComponentTestCase, to give sub-classes the opportunity to replace
the default implementation of a component, with a particular implementation.
19 lines of code changed in:
* Handle the case where a class has both a setFoo() and addFoo() method.
* Ignore addContent( String ) if there is a non-String addContent() method.
* Ignore add( String ) if there is a non-String add() method.
* Added test cases for these.
48 lines of code changed in:
* Migrated all tests into packages other than the one they are testing. The reason for this is that all the tests are BlackBox, using public APIs and there is no reason to have the testcases in the same package as the actual code. Thus all test code is in a sub-package from the code it actually tests.
ie Test code for package foo is located in package foo.test
* Migrated all the test data into the same hierarchy so that there is only one place where you have to look for test data.
This required that resource retrieval be hackled a little because no longer in same package as tested code/
14 lines of code changed in: