0 lines of code changed in:
Moved a bunch of classes to framework.nativelib:
69 lines of code changed in:
* Extracted ArgumentList superclass out of Commandline. Changed most usages
of Commandline to use ArgumentList instead.
* Execute now extends Commandline.
- Removed Execute.getCommandline().
- Moved Commandline.getCommandline() down to Execute, and made private.
29 lines of code changed in:
* Moved ExecuteJava -> framework.java package. Added a bunch of Javadocs,
and i18n-ed the error and log messages.
* Moved Java -> antlib.java.JavaTask.
* Moved Path and friends -> framework.file package.
1 lines of code changed in:
Some refactoring of Path. The plan is to make the 'evaluate' API of Path a
little narrower, to make it easier to extract an interface, and get multiple
path implementations happening.
* Replaced usages of Path.append() with Path.addPath(), and removed append().
* Replaced usages of Path.addExisting() with Path.addPath(), and removed
* Replaced Path.size() with Path.isEmpty().
* Added the setX() methods back.
* Replaced usages of Path.toString() with new PathUtil.formatPath() method, and
removed Path.toString(). Probably missed a few usages.
* Replaced FileUtil.translatePath( Path ) with PathUtil.formatPath(), and
* Enabled the String -> Path converter again.
33 lines of code changed in:
More refactoring of framework.Execute:
* By default, execute() checks the return code of the process against 0.
This can be changed using setReturnCode() and setIgnoreReturnCode().
* Default working directory is now the project's base directory.
* Tidied up tasks to reflect the new defaults.
* Made getBaseDirectory() and getService() protected.
* Extracted AbstractLogger out of BasicLogger, and changed RoutingLogger to
extend AbstractLogger, rather than BasicLogger.
* RoutingLogger now uses a wrapped Logger to determine which message types
are enabled, so that it respects the logging level set on the command-line.
Kinda hacky, but better than writing out all the debug messages.
* Changed LoggingExecOutputHandler to use warn log level, rather than info.
Again, a hacky fix to get logging of external command output happening when
not running in verbose mode.
0 lines of code changed in:
Some refactoring of framework.Execute:
* Moved the general-purpose logging and validation code from Exec task to
* Removed Execute's constructor, replaced with a TaskContext passed to
* If no ExecOutputHandler is provided, Execute routes the process' stdout
and stderr via TaskContext's log methods.
* Removed a bunch of debug messages from tasks, as Execute now takes care of this.
* Replaced a bunch of return code == 0 checks, with calls to
Execute.setReturnCode( 0 ).
9 lines of code changed in:
Move most of the optional tasks into the hierarchy o.a.t.todo rather than o.a.t.ant so as not to clash with ant1 compatability later
155 lines of code changed in: