Directory continuum-core/src/test/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/core/action/

Directory Created:
2006-08-17 01:57
Total Files:
Deleted Files:
Lines of Code:

Browse with ViewVC


Lines of Code

continuum-core/src/test/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/core/action/ Lines of Code


Author Changes Lines of Code Lines per Change
Totals 5 (100.0%) 118 (100.0%) 23.6
carlos 1 (20.0%) 69 (58.5%) 69.0
evenisse 2 (40.0%) 32 (27.1%) 16.0
jmcconnell 2 (40.0%) 17 (14.4%) 8.5

Most Recent Commits

evenisse 2007-01-04 16:50

Fix license header from my previous commit

0 lines of code changed in:

evenisse 2007-01-04 14:35

Update license

32 lines of code changed in:

jmcconnell 2006-11-15 23:08

working through a new strategy of loading up projects that require authentication, since the CreateProjectsFromMetadata class is where we deal with authentication and the mungedUrl https format I figured this is also the place to pull information from the settings.xml file should it exist and attempt to use that as well. This moves around something that I patched in last week from john didion that didn't sit well with me after looking at it a day or two, so I removed that and have it worked out this way now. I also added in the MavenTwoContinuumProjectBuilder that if we get a scm username/password from the calling code (create action here) then we will persist that into the database for each project. I'll add that to the MavenOne builder once I have all this sorted out, but I think the builders and executors could stand a bit of flow refactoring, but there is a jira ticket for that, to move them together under the same package space.

12 lines of code changed in:

jmcconnell 2006-11-14 22:21

continuum-758 converted continuum-core over to use the plexus-maven-plugin where it can in generation of the components.xml and then a merge with the components can can't be totally configured that way. This tore a lot of the meat out of the existing components.xml and should make working with the settings we need to manage with it a lot easier. I commented where the components that are in continuum-core that couldn't be configured with the plugin in the components.xml file that we are merging in.

5 lines of code changed in:

carlos 2006-08-17 01:57

[CONTINUUM-776] More error handling

69 lines of code changed in:

Generated by StatSVN 0.3.2-SNAPSHOT