archive (0 files, 0 lines)
ccm (0 files, 0 lines)
clearcase (0 files, 0 lines)
conditions (0 files, 0 lines)
exec (0 files, 0 lines)
i18n (0 files, 0 lines)
javac (0 files, 0 lines)
javacc (0 files, 0 lines)
javadoc (0 files, 0 lines)
jdepend (0 files, 0 lines)
jsp (0 files, 0 lines)
compilers (0 files, 0 lines)
junit (0 files, 0 lines)
manifest (0 files, 0 lines)
metamata (0 files, 0 lines)
net (0 files, 0 lines)
perforce (0 files, 0 lines)
pvcs (0 files, 0 lines)
rmic (0 files, 0 lines)
scm (0 files, 0 lines)
sitraka (0 files, 0 lines)
bytecode (0 files, 0 lines)
attributes (0 files, 0 lines)
stylebook (0 files, 0 lines)
text (0 files, 0 lines)
vss (0 files, 0 lines)
0 lines of code changed in:
Moved a bunch of classes to framework.nativelib:
6 lines of code changed in:
* Extracted ArgumentList superclass out of Commandline. Changed most usages
of Commandline to use ArgumentList instead.
* Execute now extends Commandline.
- Removed Execute.getCommandline().
- Moved Commandline.getCommandline() down to Execute, and made private.
13 lines of code changed in:
4 lines of code changed in:
* Split up todo.types.PathUtil.
- Moved generic formatting to aut.nativelib.PathUtil.
- Moved FileList util methods to framework.file.FileListUtil.
- Moved addExtDirs() to DefaultCompilerAdaptor.
- myrmidon.components.* no longer depend on todo.*
* Removed all usages of Commandline.toString(), size() and getCommandline(),
14 lines of code changed in:
* Added ClassLoaderManager.createClassLoader( File ), to create a
ClassLoader from a class-path.
* Moved responsibility for creation of ClassLoaders out of the tasks, and into
the ClassLoaderManager, which caches them, and resolves extension dependencies.
* Added PathUtil.createClassLoader() convenience method to create a ClassLoader
from a Path.
* Changed the PathUtil methods to use the more general FileList, rather than Path.
* Added 'classpath' attribute to the <*-available> conditions.
10 lines of code changed in:
Added TaskContext.verbose(), and fixed up the usages of info() and warn().
4 lines of code changed in:
* Changed Path.addPath( Path ) -> Path.add( FileList ), so that <path>
can accept any nested FileList implementation, including <path>.
* Added <list-path> diagnostic task.
* Added test cases for <path>.
11 lines of code changed in:
* Moved ExecuteJava -> framework.java package. Added a bunch of Javadocs,
and i18n-ed the error and log messages.
* Moved Java -> antlib.java.JavaTask.
* Moved Path and friends -> framework.file package.
9 lines of code changed in:
Changes to todo.types.Path, should be useable now:
* Removed Path.isEmpty().
* Changed Path.list() -> listFiles( TaskContext ).
* Extracted FileList interface from Path. This interface has a single
listFile( TaskContext ) method.
* Split PathElement into two FileList implementations, ParsedPathElement and
ArrayFileList. Removed the special handling of nested PathElement
and Path objects from Path.listFiles().
* Added FileList -> String converter.
* Temporarily disabled Argument.setPath() and EnvironmentVariable.setPath().
18 lines of code changed in:
More refactoring of java app execution:
* Added ExecuteJava.setIgnoreReturnCode() and executeForked() methods.
* Converted the remaining tasks from CommandlineJava to ExecuteJava.
* Removed CommandlineJava.
* Added convenience methods to Commandline and EnvironmentData.
* Made SysProperties into a static util class. It now longer extends
EnvironmentData, and can now handle Map (and Properties) as well as
103 lines of code changed in:
First pass of making ExecuteJava responsible for all java application
execution (after which it can be split into AUT):
* ExecuteJava now handles both in-jvm and forked java app execution. Logging
and error reporting are pretty rough.
* Moved most of the guts of <java> into ExecuteJava.
* Copied most of CommandlineJava into ExecuteJava. Haven't changed
CommandlineJava (much) yet.
* Removed the ability to use system properties when executing in-jvm.
* Another attempt at fixing the ant1 descriptor to enable <java> and <path>.
244 lines of code changed in:
Some refactoring of Path. The plan is to make the 'evaluate' API of Path a
little narrower, to make it easier to extract an interface, and get multiple
path implementations happening.
* Replaced usages of Path.append() with Path.addPath(), and removed append().
* Replaced usages of Path.addExisting() with Path.addPath(), and removed
* Replaced Path.size() with Path.isEmpty().
* Added the setX() methods back.
* Replaced usages of Path.toString() with new PathUtil.formatPath() method, and
removed Path.toString(). Probably missed a few usages.
* Replaced FileUtil.translatePath( Path ) with PathUtil.formatPath(), and
* Enabled the String -> Path converter again.
30 lines of code changed in:
More refactoring of framework.Execute:
* By default, execute() checks the return code of the process against 0.
This can be changed using setReturnCode() and setIgnoreReturnCode().
* Default working directory is now the project's base directory.
* Tidied up tasks to reflect the new defaults.
* Made getBaseDirectory() and getService() protected.
* Extracted AbstractLogger out of BasicLogger, and changed RoutingLogger to
extend AbstractLogger, rather than BasicLogger.
* RoutingLogger now uses a wrapped Logger to determine which message types
are enabled, so that it respects the logging level set on the command-line.
Kinda hacky, but better than writing out all the debug messages.
* Changed LoggingExecOutputHandler to use warn log level, rather than info.
Again, a hacky fix to get logging of external command output happening when
not running in verbose mode.
11 lines of code changed in:
Some refactoring of framework.Execute:
* Moved the general-purpose logging and validation code from Exec task to
* Removed Execute's constructor, replaced with a TaskContext passed to
* If no ExecOutputHandler is provided, Execute routes the process' stdout
and stderr via TaskContext's log methods.
* Removed a bunch of debug messages from tasks, as Execute now takes care of this.
* Replaced a bunch of return code == 0 checks, with calls to
Execute.setReturnCode( 0 ).
8 lines of code changed in:
Ah! cruel ones, leave me alone now
While I murmur a little and ponder
1 lines of code changed in:
Fix a few issues with build process
2 lines of code changed in:
Converted remainder of the optional tasks into the hierarchy o.a.t.todo rather than o.a.t.ant so as not to clash with ant1 compatability later
177 lines of code changed in:
Move all but the optional tasks into the hierarchy o.a.t.todo rather than o.a.t.ant so as not to clash with ant1 compatability later
257 lines of code changed in: